10 Home Décor Gifts Homemakers Will Love This Easter!
Mar 22, 2016
With the holiday just around the corner, aren’t you wondering what to buy your brunch host as an Easter gift? Don’t fret, we’ll help you out with a few ideas that any homemaker will love receiving, not just during Easter, but at any point in time! DIY fans, you’re going to be enthralled by every seed we plant in your head through this article.
- Decorative Wreath – Since we’re in the Easter spirit, why not start with something festive. A bright and colourful wreath could completely transform the look of any room, wall, or even door!
- Speckled Egg Objects – Make a spectacular Easter egg centrepiece (for either the dining table or the living room coffee table) with exquisitely detailed ‘stone’ egg objects! Or bring out the creative (and slightly frugal) side in you and craft a lovely basket with beautifully designed/painted eggs in it!
Decorative ‘Stone’ Easter Eggs
Decorative DIY Easter Eggs’ Basket
- New Set of Cushions – By now we all know how much we love cushions in every corner of our home! Be thoughtful of others and bring a quotient of cozy into their home too, or just think about how comfy your next visit will be…
- Scented Candles – Now a gift for every season, festival, occasion and mood! Scented candles create a relaxing and restoring ambience in any living space. More importantly, they’re super easy to chocolate wrap.
Beautiful Scented Candles
- Scented Diffuser – On a similar note, a scented diffuser could add a rejuvenating feel to the occasion. In addition to the refreshing scent, don’t you think the glass bottles give a classy touch to the room?
Decorative Scented Diffuser
- Unusual Picture Frame – Picture frame, although an extremely traditional and unoriginal idea in itself, can be made unconventional by its design! Below are a few ideas on how different frames may complement various styles of rooms.
Artsy Picture Frame
- Piece of Wall Art – A canvas painting can bring a brilliant and bold character to the room. The most convenient part is, paintings synchronize well with light as well as dark palettes, so there’s no need to worry about clashing colours.
Contrasting Painting Against Pastel Room Decor
Eccentric Colours on a Dark Wall
- Vase – Vibrant vases are one of the biggest trends of the season. Especially because Easter is all about pastel, a colourful and chirpy vase could definitely pose as an eye-catching and contrasting statement to the room.
Vibrant Vase Against White Furniture
Metallic Vase Against Neutral-Coloured Furnishing
- Multipurpose Jewelry Box – Pick an elegant and chic jewelry box with few or no compartments so that it’s multifunctional! This makes it easy for you to choose while making you look thoughtful in the eyes of your host!
Multipurpose Jewelry Box
- Crockery – This one needs a little strategic thinking on your end as you will need to know your host’s taste in dinnerware. DG recommends keeping far from florals and bright colours, and sticking to clean designs and pastels. In case you’re feeling experimental, you could give geometric designs a shot, but stop right there unless you feel like shelling out cash on a wasted set of ceramics!
We hope this Easter brings you a lot of love and merriment (and compliments on your excellent gift selection skill)! If you’ve liked our ideas or felt inspired by them to do go a step further, please share with us in the comments below.
If you’re an architect, interior designer or home stylist looking for a platform to display your work, look no further! Email us at email@example.com for more details.